What are Dental Implants?
In short, dental implant refers to the screw placed in the jawbone, prosthetic teeth are placed on top of the screws and the process is completed without damaging the neighboring teeth. It is the most natural-looking procedure applied for missing teeth in the mouth.How dental implant surgery is performed depends on the type of implant and the condition of the jawbone.
Dental Implant Procedure
The operation begins by making an incision in the gum, and then a screw is inserted into that incision. Then, crowns in the patient’s tooth color are produced. The crowns are fixed on the screw and the process is complete.
Same Day Dental Implant
With the developing technology, it is possible to have implants in one day. Instead of waiting for months without teeth, most people prefer this procedure today.
After the necessary examinations, if the amount of bone is at the appropriate level, your implant can be made.
If the smallest inflammation is seen in the tooth cavity during the examination, this means that you cannot implant on the same day.
The average duration of a normal implant treatment is at least two months. This figure differs for each patient, several factors such as treatment planning, number of teeth to be implanted are important.
Who Can Have Dental Implants?
Implant treatment is suitable for individuals over the age of 18 who have completed their bone development. After the applied examination, it is decided whether the patient is suitable for implants, and if appropriate, the procedure begins.
Patients with diabetes and osteoporosis should inform their doctors.
Advantages Of Implants
- The fact that the implants have a titanium base makes them strong, and it does not cause any problems when you consume any hard substance.
- It is the most natural-looking procedure used in the treatment of missing teeth.
- It doesn’t rot like your own teeth.
Risks Of Having Dental Implants In Turkey
As with any surgery, implant surgery carries small risks. Having implants in Turkey does not increase the risks. The risks that may occur are as follows;
- Infection at the implant site.
- Damage to adjacent teeth.
- Nerve damage.
These are injuries that your doctor can easily treat. For this reason, it was important to choose the right doctor and clinic. We can serve you in the best doctors and clinics with curebooking. If you still do not have a dentist in Turkey, you can contact us.
- Implant Direct: The state-of-the-art technology has a high success rate.It is a mid-priced and high-quality product.
- Medentica Implant: It is a good quality product that is widely used in Turkey. It is preferred because of its moderately priced high quality.
- Biomet3i: This implant, which is used very frequently in the Americas, is a very successful brand that has proven itself in the light of many research and its high quality makes it the reason for preference.
- Nobel Biocare: Although it is the implant brand with the most market area in the whole world, it is a very reliable brand, which makes it the reason for preference
- Astra Tech: This implant, is a Swedish brand, is highly reliable recommended by physicians to patients. Its price and quality are quite high.
- ITI (Straummann): These implants, which are a very well-established brand, are the main brand recommended by physicians. Although it is one of the best proven brands, its price is at least as high as its quality.
- Bego Implant: It is a 130-year-old German brand and is a frequently used implant in Turkey. The fact that the patients who use it do not have complaints shows how high quality a brand it is.